- User Acceptance
- Legal Capacity of Users
- User Registration
- Notifications and Communications
- Free Access to Services
- Services and Content in Particular
- Responsibilities, Direction, and Control over Services
- Use of Services and Content Provided by the Site
- Intellectual Property Matters
- Site Operation
- Links to Kontent Room
- Links from Kontent Room
- Termination of Service
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Before using any service or content offered on Kontent Room, you must read this document in its entirety and carefully.
These General Conditions constitute the rules and regulations established by Kontent Room relating to all existing services or those that may be included in the future within the Kontent Room site. Although these services may be free, they are not freely available, but subject to a set of guidelines that regulate their use. The use made by an individual of the services included on the Site will only be considered lawful and authorized when it complies with the obligations imposed, with the limits and scope delineated herein, as well as those arising from complementary or accessory provisions, and/or different legal regulations of national and international order whose application corresponds.
Kontent Room may modify these General Conditions at any time and without prior notice. Such modifications will be effective from the time they are posted on the Kontent Room site. Users must stay updated on the terms included herein by periodically visiting the legal section of Kontent Room.
- User Acceptance
Kontent Room reserves the right to require each user to accept and comply with the terms expressed herein as a prior and necessary condition for accessing and using the services and/or content provided by the Site.
When a user accesses the Site and uses any of the existing services and/or content, it will be presumed that they have knowledge of this text and that they have expressed their full acceptance with respect to each and every one of the provisions that make it up.
The user who does not accept, disagrees, or breaches the provisions established by Kontent Room in these General Conditions will not be authorized to use the services and content that exist or may exist on the Site, and must immediately leave the Site and refrain from accessing it again.
- Legal Capacity of Users
Only those who, according to the legislation in force in their place of residence, can validly give their consent to enter into contracts may access and use the services and/or content of Kontent Room. Those who, according to current legislation, do not possess such capacity to access or validly obligate themselves to the terms and conditions established herein must necessarily obtain prior authorization from their legal representatives, who will be responsible for all acts performed by those who are unable to give their own consent.
When it comes to lack of capacity due to minority, the responsibility for determining the services and content to which minors have access belongs to the adults in charge of them, however, access to the site by children under 14 years of age is not allowed under any circumstances.
- User Registration
To make use of the services provided on Kontent Room, the mere acceptance of these General Conditions is sufficient. However, for the use of certain services or access to certain content, prior user registration may be required. This registration will aim to establish the identity and contact information of the user.
Whenever information is required for the registration of a user, it must be truthful and have the character of a sworn statement. When the information provided does not correspond to the real circumstances of the person providing it, such user shall be considered in breach of these General Conditions, being responsible for all damages resulting for Kontent Room or third parties as a result of such lack of truthfulness or accuracy.
Once registered, the user will have a username and password that will allow personalized, confidential and secure access to their personal account within the Site. The services subject to registration have been designed for the personal use of the requesting user, therefore the username and access password granted by Kontent Room can only be used by the user, and their use by any other person is prohibited. The registered user shall assume the obligation to safeguard and protect their username and access password, and must immediately inform Kontent Room when they lose their confidentiality, and/or when they are used by a third party.
It shall also be the responsibility of each user to keep their personal information up-to-date as necessary, and to inform Kontent Room whenever any changes occur.
Kontent Room may reject any registration request or cancel a previously accepted registration, without such decision having to be justified and without generating any rights in favor of the User.
Kontent Room will use the information provided by the user exclusively for the purpose stated, and at all times will ensure the reasonable safeguarding of the privacy and confidentiality of the user's communications, but given that Kontent Room uses technological systems that under certain conditions may be fallible, users are hereby informed that Kontent Room does not guarantee the inviolability of its systems, and therefore users should take this circumstance into consideration when deciding to register.
- Notifications and Communications
For users to contact Kontent Room, communications addressed to: email@example.com will be considered valid.
Notifications and communications sent by Kontent Room to the email address that appears as the user's email address or sender shall be effective and fully valid. Likewise, communications consisting of notices and messages inserted on the Site, or sent during the provision of a service, which aim to inform users about a certain circumstance shall be effective.
- Free Access to Services
In addition to the obligation to comply with each and every one of these General Conditions, all services and content offered on the Site are freely accessible by users. Free accessibility includes the gratuity of services, which will not be subject to the payment of any fee or remuneration to Kontent Room. Free access and gratuity do not include internet connection facilities. Under no circumstances will Kontent Room provide users with the necessary connectivity to access the Internet. It will be the exclusive responsibility of each user to provide the technical means necessary to access the Internet.
- Services and Content in Particular
Kontent Room is an Internet site based on a communication tool. The Kontent Room community allows its users to connect with each other and share opinions, comments, and any other type of information that may be of interest.
The service that Kontent Room offers to the community's users is the possibility of knowing the expressions expressed by other users, published in the community in the form of messages or "posts". As established in point 3 of the General Conditions, to obtain access to view and read the posts, the acceptance of the same is sufficient. However, the creation and fixing of posts, as well as access to certain features, will only be reserved for registered users. Creation and Fixing Those who register with Kontent Room may freely publish their posts. For this purpose, Kontent Room makes available to registered users a tool for creating and editing their posts, along with the necessary means for their storage and display within the Site.
On Links Incorporated in Posts A link within a web page (also called a link, hyperlink, or hyper link) is an element that refers to another resource, such as another web page or website. Thus, links to various files that users incorporate into posts published on Kontent Room allow for the invocation of a particular web page or position on a web page. However, in all cases, the links will always refer to web pages owned by third parties and outside the control of Kontent Room. Links are simple links that point to certain information or activate certain content, but they do not constitute reproductions of the contents to which they link. Aspects to consider regarding the incorporation of links: One of the main proprietary rights of an author is the right to reproduce his or her work. This right confers the power to prohibit reproductions of the work without prior and express authorization. A link does not violate the right of reproduction, and URLs are mere facts that are not protected by copyright because they do not involve the making of a copy of a work. However, when the author or owner of the rights to a work has not published it, no one may lawfully do so without their authorization. Therefore, USERS MAY ONLY ASSOCIATE LINKS TO THEIR POSTS THAT REFER TO WORKS THAT HAVE BEEN LAWFULLY PUBLISHED ON THE INTERNET BY THEIR OWNER.
6.2. Comments Another service provided by Kontent Room, reserved only for registered users, is the possibility of incorporating comments in the form of messages about a post by another user, in such a way as to allow for an exchange of opinions or contributions about the post being commented on.
6.3. Contact between users Additionally, Kontent Room offers users the possibility of knowing and establishing direct communication with other users, establishing a contact system through the sending of private messages.
6.4. General Provisions a) As detailed in section 7, every user shall be exclusively responsible for the posts and comments they publish. b) The foregoing enumeration is for illustrative purposes only and not exhaustive. Kontent Room may add, modify, or delete the services and content, in whole or in part, without requiring any prior consent or notification of any kind. Unless otherwise stipulated, all new or expanded content will be governed by these General Terms and Conditions.
- Responsibilities, Direction, and Control over the Services 7.1. Reserved Powers Kontent Room reserves all powers to control and direct the Site, in particular, the services, content, and communications within it. Accordingly, Kontent Room may introduce all changes and modifications that it deems convenient in its sole discretion, may add, alter, replace or delete any of the services or content at any time. In particular, Kontent Room reserves the power to control, edit, partially or totally delete any post or comment made by a user. Such power rests on Kontent Room's powers of direction as the owner of the Site, and its exercise shall not be subject to justification or any cause, with the exercise of said power reserved to Kontent Room's discretion and will in all cases. Without prejudice to this and solely for the purpose of providing users with guidance, Kontent Room may establish a series of recommendations regarding accepted content and those that are not in relation to posts and comments. This guide will be accessible to users from the Site itself and will be referred to as a "protocol" or under some other similar designation. 7.2. Responsibilities in relation to the services provided: Each user shall be exclusively responsible for the statements made or actions taken within the Site. However, when Kontent Room receives through its complaint-receiving mechanism a manifestation of a person who has unjustifiably suffered harm to any of their rights, it shall immediately take the necessary measures to prevent the continuation of the harmful situation and shall inform the competent authorities of the events of the case. Without prejudice to these reserved powers, Kontent Room, in respect of the privacy and confidentiality of users' communications, shall not exercise direct legality control over the statements and/or actions taken by users. Consequently, it shall not be responsible for any illegal use made by users of the content and services, nor shall it guarantee that the data provided by them regarding their identity is truthful and reliable. Kontent Room is a platform designed for the communication and dissemination of information. The use of the Site by a user that implies a detriment or a flagrant violation of third-party rights, especially those relating to intellectual property, shall make that user fully liable for the damages caused by such conduct to third parties and/or Kontent Room. Kontent Room or its members shall in no way be liable for the content of the statements, opinions, comments, or information contained in a post or comment.
- Use of the Services and Content Provided by the Site Users shall use the services and access the content of the Site in accordance with the provisions established in these General Terms and Conditions; with the legal system to which they are subject by reason of place, persons, or the matter at issue, considered as a whole; and in accordance with the standards of conduct imposed by morality, good customs, and due respect for the rights of third parties.
8.1 PROHIBITED USE of Services or Content Any use of the services that aims to infringe the rights of third parties, contravene the legal system or constitute an offensive practice to public decency shall be deemed as PROHIBITED USE of services or content, as it goes against the purposes for which the services were made available to the users.
It shall be considered as PROHIBITED USE, among others, the posting, messaging, or commenting, propagation, as well as the indication of links to web pages that:
- Offend the personal rights of individuals, with special reference to the right to honor, dignity, privacy, non-discrimination, health, image, and free expression of ideas, regardless of the legal body where such rights acquire recognition.
- Infringe on the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Possess inappropriate content.
- Aim to violate the security and/or normal functioning of the computer systems of Kontent Room or third parties.
- Induce, incite, or promote criminal, illegal, dysfunctional, or morally reprehensible actions, or constitute a violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Incorporate any form of advertising or commercial purpose not allowed by Kontent Room.
- Aim to collect information from third parties with the aim of sending them advertising or propaganda of any kind or nature without express solicitation.
8.2 CONTROL MEASURES Without prejudice to the legal actions arising in Kontent Room's or third parties' head, when the use of services carried out by a user may be deemed by Kontent Room as PROHIBITED USE, Kontent Room shall take the measures it considers appropriate according to its sole discretion, including suspending or preventing access to services or content for those users who engage in prohibited use of the same, and without prior notice.
- ASPECTS RELATED TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
9.1 THIRD-PARTY CONTENT In the use of the services offered on the Site, the user may have access to content provided by other users or third parties. Kontent Room makes its best efforts to control the material that is supplied, however, the user accepts that they may eventually be exposed to third-party content that is false, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unacceptable. Under no circumstances can they hold Kontent Room responsible for such a circumstance.
9.2. Kontent Room Material Ownership All material on the site that does not belong to a user or third party is the exclusive property of Kontent Room. This includes, but is not limited to, images, photographs, designs, graphics, sounds, data compilations, trademarks, names, titles, designations, distinctive signs, and all other material accessible through the site. The ownership of the collection or selection of links incorporated by users on the Site shall belong to Kontent Room as intellectual property, as a work of classification and compilation. Such ownership is not constituted by the individual links considered individually, but by the selection of the set of links. Accordingly, users irrevocably assign and transfer to Kontent Room all rights that may correspond to them regarding the selection of links that each of them has individually made. Kontent Room reserves all rights to the aforementioned material and does not transfer or assign any rights to the user regarding its intellectual property or that of third parties. Consequently, reproduction, distribution, and/or modification must be expressly authorized by Kontent Room, under penalty of being considered an illegal activity in violation of Kontent Room's intellectual property rights. Users of the site will only be authorized to use Kontent Room's material when the purposes of such use are specifically provided by Kontent Room. For information purposes, users and visitors to the site are informed that Kontent Room's intellectual property rights are internationally protected under the Berne Convention, the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) treaty on copyright, and other coinciding provisions, which together ensure the full international validity of Kontent Room's rights.
- Site Operation In accordance with the free nature of the services provided, Kontent Room does not guarantee the full operation of the site or access to its services and content. In no case shall Kontent Room be responsible for the operation, effectiveness, and security of the services and content made available to users. Kontent Room does not guarantee the preservation, integrity or indemnity of the posts, messages or comments posted by users.
- LINKS to Kontent Room The establishment of any link, hyperlink or link, between a website other than the site http://www.kontentroom.com, "http://www.centennialz.com". http://www.bellennials.com, http://www.moviendonegocios.com , http://www.contenidodeportivo.com and any page of the latter may only be made with express authorization from Kontent Room. In no case shall Kontent Room be responsible for the content or statements on web pages from which hyperlinks to the Kontent Room site are established. The fact that there is a link between a web page and the Kontent Room site does not imply that Kontent Room is aware of it, or that Kontent Room has any relationship with the owners of the web page from which the link is established. Kontent Room reserves the right to request the removal or deletion of any link from a web page other than the Site at any time, without expression of cause, and without the need for any prior notice. The person responsible for the web page from which the link is made shall have a period of 48 hours from the request of Kontent Room to proceed with its removal or deletion.
- LINKS from Kontent Room 12.1. Links provided by Kontent Room The hyperlinks or links to third-party websites provided by Kontent Room are intended to enhance the user's browsing experience on the Kontent Room site by providing channels for accessing other sites. 12.2 Links provided by users In accordance with what is stated in section 6, users may include links in their posts that refer to various resources hosted outside the Site. The purpose of these links is to increase the communication possibilities of the users, thus allowing reference to any element that is found on the Internet. 12.3. Responsibility arising from links In none of the aforementioned cases does Kontent Room control, endorse, or guarantee the security, quality, legality, truthfulness, or suitability of the services and content accessed through a hyperlink. The inclusion of the link does not mean that Kontent Room is in any way related to the site to which the link directs, nor does it endorse, agree with, facilitate, or collaborate in the activities that take place on that site. The responsibility for the services or content on the linked sites will be solely that of the owners of said sites. Under no circumstances will Kontent Room be responsible for irregularities, illegalities, or infringements that occur on such sites, and it will not be liable for any damages that users or third parties may experience as a result of the content published there. Accessing and using linked web pages from the Kontent Room site will be the sole responsibility of the user, who must take all necessary precautions depending on the type of service or content accessed. A user who considers a page linked from the Site to be inappropriate may submit a complaint or recommendation through the reporting mechanism made available to users by Kontent Room.
- Termination of Service Kontent Room may, at its sole discretion, temporarily suspend or permanently deactivate a user's account without prior notice and without the need to invoke any cause, in which case all information related to the account will be deleted.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction For all legal purposes related to the services and content provided or that may be provided on the Site, it shall be governed by the laws of the United States, of the State of Florida. © Kontent Room 2023. All rights reserved. Total or partial reproduction is prohibited.